View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 11:44 AM   #26
Toykoz32
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Toykoz32 is an unknown quantity at this point
For those who have never driven a Slicktop Z, I would compare the handling to an FD RX7 . . . . The way the car handles is completely different than the T-Top counterpart. This car will have over a 1000rwhp!!!

Anywho heres what we got:

Adaptronic E1280S ECU , ATI Race Dampner, NEw Tein Coilovers With EDFC Pro Active with GPS:

New Built EP Racing Engine:
Specs:
EP Racing Ported Heads
Ep Racing Custom Cams
EP Racing/Moroso 8qt Oil pan (will arrive in a month)
1mm OS Int/Exh Valves
Dual Valve Springs
BDE Exh/Int Adjustable Cam Gears
WPC treated EP Racing Modified Crank
Custom 9.1:1 with HD wrist pins
Pauter Rods

Here are the photos of my car before and after accident ( Pulled the power plant from this ):
Here is my dyno run back in Jan. of 2014 673rwhp @21psi ( The tune was done so I would have a base to start from to break in the new EP Racing motor, This run is on a complete stock block with 4k on it.)
http://youtu.be/0ZnsQ0E6y0U?list=UU0...bCrD4mRMV3-xzQ

Car died from Spun Bearing (April of 2012):

New wheels NISMO LMGT1 18x11 on 315/30:

Toasted Crank (April of 2012):

Goodbye Forever (October of 2014):

Slicktop Damage after (someone, not me) spinning out (December of 2012):
(http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=476979 My old for sale right before the buyer was on his way from Sacramento to get car )

Looks good on the Pass. Side, lol.

The slicktop is currently at the body shop for modifications and repairs ( QTR replace, Winfactory rear weld-in rear QTR flares, delete of spare tire carrier, delete/fill unused holes and brackets in engine bay) The new color will be Porsche Carrara White . Im also working on a custom front bumper. All powder coated teal parts will be changed to a black ( satin, wrinkle gloss black chrome undecided right now.)

I plan on have 3 different front bumpers (custom, 99 spec, oem with stillen type 3)
3 different hatches ( Winfactory big and large wing and wingless )
2 sets of fenders (one set with blinkers)
2 hoods ( stock and custom)

Like a real life Gran Turismo
Toykoz32 is offline   Reply With Quote