View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 05:24 PM   #83
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Considering the 180SX here is already going up in price it seems like you're not doing a lot of research, dude. The Midnight Purple TypeX I bought was fairly pricey considering what they went for a year or so ago. If you're talking about USDM ones you're half right: no one wants a stock S-chassis car...

...but the Japanese ones will definitely be sought after. They were a sports car here, not economy cars. There was a 1989 TypeX CONVERSION at the auctions last month. Started life as an automatic NA and ended up manual SR20DET with TypeX aero. Went for close to $13k and it's not even a VIN plate TypeX.

My point? Making a USDM two-tone into (essentially) a JDM two-tone will be worth more money one day.

Bnr32gtr - I can't afford to get into another argument about the FRS/BRZ so we'll just have to agree to disagree, dude.