View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 09:36 PM   #88
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
I dont wanna say this outloud but I kinda regret staying ka.... should of used the money along with extra $$$ to go stock 2jz BUT

I kinda like my lil setup now that its finally "finished" with apretty simple cookie cutter ka built block. 2jz would of been stock with a nice 300whp, better noise but more of a headache for little stuff like AC and cluster. After this dyno day the car made 467HP/461TQ on e85 with stock ignition, intake, hard lines, plus s13 cams. Absolute blast in my car with AC and its my daily driver last year, do about 150-200 miles a week and only major issue was the fuel tanks plastic connector that bridges the 12v outside the tank to inside the tank. Gonna drop the boost down because even though spinning 225/40 is fun Im not trying have a collections of trans laying around so a nice low boost of 10-15psi for mid 300s is fine with me

I know only 1 SR locally that has bolt ons that is driven religiously but its an s15, i feel like SRs should stick to what they are. Little peppy low 300s bottom mount turbo drift cars that shouldnt ever be taken apart outside of headgasket and studs.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote