View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 11:34 AM   #79
oldman_KA_T

Trader Rating: (0)
oldman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I just LAUGH OUT LOUD when people say their "built" sr20 blew up, and then they blame the sr20 for being a bad engine. Sorry, but your engine was just built bad. I daily drove and drifted my first sr20 for 8 years and sold it still running healthily. And that was after importing it from Japan with undocumented miles.
that is because in the sr community, "built" means cranking up the boost on a gt2871r without so much as even replacing a valve cover gasket when it is fresh off the boat from jdm land. every other sr car you see listed for sale isn't running. people have a budget of like $3k and instead of building their stock ka and adding a turbo, they buy some busted sr swap that lies about having 50,000 miles and probably got pegged off the limiter at ebisu before it was pulled due to being on it's last lag. lmfao. exactly why i don't hang out with the sr crowd
oldman_KA_T is offline   Reply With Quote