Old 10-14-2009, 08:30 AM   #104
rakooda
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
rakooda is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rakooda
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissans13 View Post
I would like to get a straight answer, not some asshole trying to a bad ass. If you can't answer someone's question with out being a dick. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!
Someone on this forum once said "dont ask a stupid question if you dont want a stupid answer" I'm not saying your question is stupid, but why in the hell do you want to run a 17 x 13 in the front in the first place? Trying to be gangSTAR or what? because performance-wise, that makes absolutely 0 sense. So to you answer your questions.. NO, thats just not smart.

Quote:
Yo! trying to go 5 lug deep and cheap for my s13 thinking about going with china mustang copy's 17x10 +20 all around anybody know if they will clear the coils in the front???
I dont know the 13 chassis all that well at all. I've heard of peoples running 10 wide up front, but I'm not exactly sure what the fine details were, theres a gang of info in the "fitment whore" thread you just gotta find it, lol. or search Zilvia. I would think you can do it, maybe with a minor pull? But like I said, thats a pure assumption hahah.