View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 07:46 AM   #105
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Made a little progress last night...

GReddy on the right, XS power on the left:

PBM Skidplate:

(Bay is such a mess)

New intercooler at home:

Drift style ZOMG!! :lol:

I still need to install the GReddy lower hot pipe, but it has a piece on it for the stock SR BOV that needs to be removed and welded over. The pipe is pretty much the same anyway. Maybe I will do a GReddy hot pipe in the future to match, but I don't need it at this point. I put all of the new couplers and clamps on, so no more leaks and no more pipes popping! It feels like a totally different car- it is so nice to not have to baby it worrying about popping the hot pipe off.

I also picked up another goodie from a friend last night- S14 passenger seat. I got the pair of them, but I am only going to install the passenger seat and keep my Corbeau in there. Bye bye, nasty smelly s13 seat!

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 01-06-2016 at 09:14 AM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote