View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 02:42 PM   #33
mademedoit
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymoremademedoit is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
Yeah I am probably just going to go with the Tein Flex,

but please continue to add more input, also any videos of the EDFC or Tein Flex equipt cars, and any more details on modifying the KTS are welcome
All the tein edfc does is change the setings at a press of the button where as the tanabe can be set up to automaticaly adjust at speed. So for instance if you live somewhere with fucked up side streets but you have a nice new section of freeway to drive on you could have it set up to be very soft until you get on the freeway and go over 60. I have the non-adjustabe sustec-pro oc and they are very comfortable driving over uneven road/potholes (sometimes even more than the stock) yet they remain flat on hard cornering almost as flat as my old crx hf with lowering springs ment for a integra. The only thing wrong with the sustec pro's are when you drive over small tar strips on the road the suspension does'nt seam to move at all but the rest of the time they ride better than anyother sports car I've rode in. The shock body is also stamped kyb same the the stock one so oem quality made in japan for you japanese car. Kw's probably beter quality but I'll get those when I get my porsche gt3 rs.... when ever that happens.