View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 02:46 PM   #7
Nick@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Nick@Fortune-Auto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Hey Terry, thanks for the great article. But truthfully its really hard to know what you want or what you are showing in the dyno graphs unless there is comparison's.

I know you don't want to put out misinformation, but if you had a collection of dyno of shocks by manufacturers, then there is a base point of what people have, then to describe what people may need.

Maybe some scenario analysis, like what a street dampner vs track dampner vs rally dampner vs stock 240 vs like tokico blue/whites vs koni 8611's, it can give a clearer picture to some peeps.

At the end, I know it might be an innocent plug, but I for one want to know if you rebuild other manufacturer's shocks, like megan and maybe how much it would be to customize the shock itself and obviously the cost and projected turn around time.

But love what you have so far.
We thought about doing that however there is a issue.
We do not want to name competitors for legal reasons.

That is why we just called it a "Competitors shock" for comparisons sake. There are also tons of information on the the internet with different dyno graphs of different brand shocks.

So basically the goal here was to help someone understand what makes a good graph and what makes a bad graph.

We posted Fortune graphs alongside one of our major competitors for a basic illustration.

WEBSITE / BLOG / PRODUCTS
BESPOKE SUSPENSION SOLUTIONS
Nick@Fortune-Auto is offline   Reply With Quote