View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 11:40 AM   #11
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANVIL View Post
I want to stick with lowmount because i dont want to change my turbo/wg/downpipe setup.

Id like to crack 400whp and i know the stock manifold doesnt give the full potential to the hypergear turbo i have (bolt on replacement turbo)
As mentioned, the SR can flow up to about 380 WHP on the stock manifold. The RB25DET manifold looks to be log type manifold and not 100% similar to the SR20, but close enough.

Hog out the stock manifold and weld an external port on it and go to town. That EWG port will free up some restriction in the exhaust and allow for a 20-40 more WHP as compared to the IWG setup on a stock manifold.

Don't waste you money on that hybrid or whatever manifold. Spend your money elsewhere......
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote