View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 07:48 PM   #4
nu_born
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
nu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enoughnu_born will become famous soon enough
That's a bold move though...it doesn't seem like a lot of people are willing to take that chance with small time manufacturers like this anymore, but I imagine someone had to at some point for companies like Tein and Cusco to get to where they are. Not saying that Emusa will accomplish that level of prestige nor am I saying they won't, but I personally remember when friends of mine would mention Ksport and Megan Racing coilovers and others (myself included) would go "K who? Megan what?".

Shit you used to be able to get a set of KSports brand new for $600, now you won't find them for less than $8-900 and they make all sorts of coilover setups that are even more expensive than that now. And all it took was a few people to try'em out, write reviews like this, and get the word out that they really were a pretty damn good product for the money.
nu_born is offline   Reply With Quote