View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 11:46 AM   #17
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by beems240sx View Post
Man is this really where things are headed? I bought my 1995 240sx manual trans for $3,500 10 years ago in basically same condition, no check engine light tho..
Sadly I think this is where things are headed...

For the last few months I was searching for a rust-free s14. I was hoping to pay in the $3750-$4500 range for a rust free KA car depending on mileage.

I ended up getting outbid like on 3 different cars, some sold well within the $5K range and they were nothing special

The 240 hype is still real, and with the limited number of clean cars left the prices have really gone up. Especially in areas like Chicago where the scene is real, but so is the rust. People are willing to pay up.

GLWS OP, someone will give you $5K easy I think
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote