View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 12:06 AM   #17
Charlie_91
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Charlie_91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Update:

Finally got a chance to pick the old roof off with the help of Michael. Will be able to finish the cage this week and weld it out before putting the new skin on.

Next up was mounting the new power steer pump. Ended up going with Holden Astra electric one. Main reasons for doing this is to clean up the bay.

Will drill out the parcel shelf sometime this week which will make it easier to fill.

FInally to finish off the weekend, i picked up some bricks for cheap knowing that the rear on the passenger side one was melted. Plus side being all brackets etc were in tact.

As you can see its pretty average. In postage one of the lenses broke due to poor packaging (was always gonna go clear covers) but the seller refunded me some money so all up these owe me $100. Picked up a broken brick headlight off a mate to use the back

Cut out the old melted stuff and then sectioned out the donor and worked on making it fit. Once glued in it looked pretty good.

More or less back together just need to paint the housings black Just need to finish it off with clear covers.

Charlie_91 is offline   Reply With Quote