View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 11:28 AM   #82
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
We'll wrapped up the few things I had left on the car Thursday night. Loaded up the trailer and was ready to head out to my alignment and No Star Bash.

Ran into a coolant leak, boost leak, and other small problems before the event even started. Only had about 3/10 of a mile on the car once I finally backed it off the trailer at Shawano. All in all though the car ran great dispite a potentially broken wastegate actuator.

I didn't take any pics during the weekend because I was having a blast driving the car. Luckily Jmuag Productions got a few, thanks. Should be some go pro videos somewhere if Chris can find them also.

And the coupe picks up pretty much right where I left off, still need to fix some stuff on the s14 but there is still a month till proving grounds and cars seem to be more fun to work on when your pressed for time :yikes:

Fenders don't seem to fit the best :lol: