Old 01-28-2009, 10:07 PM   #121
4x4le
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
4x4le is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 4x4le Send a message via Yahoo to 4x4le
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Mods can just lock this thread..... This is done....

and an accusump doesn't relieve crank pressure. BTW...
Ah, dont let them get you down man. Some people seem to understand it and some prople dont. On another forum I made a thread about my experiences tuning with e-85 and everyone became sudden experts and tried telling me a bunch of shit, shit that I knew was wrong and they tried to make me out to be an idiot.
It is easier for a dumb person to seak out a smart person and try to make that person look dumb than it is for the dumb person to try to make themselves look smart.
What these people that are telling you that there is nothing wrong with the stock system and there is something wrong with your motor dont realize is your basicially updating the s13 system to be more like the s14/15 system.
I also cant believe all of these supposed s13 sr owners act oblovious to the well known sr crank case ventelation issues these motors are plagued with. If they havent experienced the ventelation issues first hand they either dont have much of a build, or they are posers that dont give their car a good work out.

Man, dont let them get you down. While they may be making them selves sound smart to other dumb people, who cares if thats who they impress? When its all said and done they are going to be the ones getting laughed at.

You can tell that they dont read the posts either, otherwise they wouldnt say the things that they are saying either. Mark my words, it will happen time after time. No one wants to educate themselves. People are happier thinking what they always thought was correct is actually correct rather than admitt to themselves that they thought wrong.
I have had so many threads turn to nonsense because people were too lazy to read, or too dumb to think for themselves.

Just keep up the good work. Keep the thread open so you can end up with some pics in it showing whats up. If the thread gets locked its going to look like everyone else was right.

Oh, and I too have a freshly fully built sr that I track/drift with the gt2871R .86 and I too get blow by. My engine was built by a very well known engine builder as well.

Im really disappointed at the level of understanding some of these people are at.
4x4le is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links