View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 12:35 AM   #4
hillclimb240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
hillclimb240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Part 3:

After this event there was a bit of down time. I guess just due to no events being scheduled due to the severe summer heat. I eventually ended up buying a set of Gramlight Luminous Yellow 57C6's and had my rear pair of 57DR's powdercoated to match.

I also ended up picking up a full sponsor from Thrash Racing!!

Custom Tiger Print, Red carbon backing, and Storm logo embroidery.

At Super D Matsuri I somehow ended up talking to the guys who run My Drift Car Challenge and kind of jokingly but super seriously commented on how sick it would be if i was the given the opportunity to be invited onto the show. Well... it happened. Had a good friend tow me down to Grange again only to blow my trans first lap out. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(1)

My Drift Car Challenge to be continued.... Ended up finding a new to me trans a few weeks later. Had some down time again due to no events. I also ended up trading my yellow 57DR's for Pink 57DR's since mine were 10.5j and i wanted to step down to a 9.5j wheel so i had less stretch on the 255/35/18. I also acquired a type X wing at some point.

Finally another event popped up!! Hosted by The Good Luck League. I finally got a solid day of driving with Max. All the fun was had. lol

Coming up to more recent times. I traded me 57C6 and my first Thrash Jaguar print seat for a pair of brand new TE37SL's with brand new 235/40/17 Zestino Gredge 07R's.

I also sold my rear 57DR's and picked up a pair of Wedssport TC-005's 18x10 +18 (super rare) I've been looking for these in this size for long time.

I ended up selling my Car Modify Wonder Aero with a new vision in mind. I opted for the GP Sports front and rear bumper from Shine Auto again but, this time i went with GT-1 style skirts. This is up to current times now. Figuring out a front splitter to actually start putting into production. Got the car actually Dyno tuned finally even though my street tune was pretty damn good.

hillclimb240sx is offline   Reply With Quote