View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 12:29 PM   #11
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by yzrider450f View Post
Very familiar with how business works thank you.

I'm not arguing with the price hike, I understand that material costs go up, they've probably expanded. Food items? Come on.

But TELLING me that you're charging ME more so that you can get YOUR employees in fancier digs does not make me want to buy your product, at all. That has nothing to do with being American made, it's just a business decision.
Again, I never stated that these companies employees are moving into hilltop houses, if that were the case I'd be excited and looking for a new place.

What "cost of living adjustments for their workers" was more than likely suppose to impose was a raise in the cost of living in the area that they live which applies to shop rent, their rent, etc.

Generally that is never listed as an "official" reason for a price increase but I'm sure is always an underlying reason in a cost increase from all of the manufacturers I personally deal with.

Also I just want to clarify I am in no way associated with THMotorsports or Fortune Auto, I'm simply speaking from a retailer point of view in the industry.