View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #1091
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
i don't get what the fighting is about? no josh's car isn't the dopest s13 ever (who the fucks is?) but it looks badass and he slides it, that does it for me, there are some things he did that i would have done differently but thats what makes the S chassis world so awesome, everyone does their own thing, and if you have off brand parts aslong as you can pull it off (Josh's car) then its straight, i mean wtf? if he had DG-5 or silk road or d-max or pbm coilovers would you like his car then s14 kouki? if he had a fully built sr with candy spilling out of it would that be enough for you to juggle his balls in your mouth and finally get your approval? quit fuckin whining because you're jealous your car doesn't get the same publicity, or you disagree with a brand of parts he uses or you're on your period or something to be honest no one gives a fuck, he built his car the way he wanted, people like and they are letting him know, let him do his thing and you go do yours
Im not fighting im voicing my opinion. NO, your right its not the dopest s13. The only legitimate reason for this cool being cool is it driftes. So if a car drifts and has a body kit its badass??? I just dont see the reason for a 37 page thread on a pretty much stock sr in a 240. Yes if the car had less knock off parts and a built VET with a NON bolt in cage then yes this would be a really awesome car and can have a 37 page thread. If no one gives a fuck what I say then why is everyone trying to tell me why its awesome.

Remm I am voicing my opinion. Yes that car LOOKS badass but it just does not rack up the points on the performance scale.