Thread: Dyno faq
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 02:12 PM   #85
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
I suggest Haltech the new units are great to work with and honestly EFI university and some other tuner classes all support Haltech to be no.1 for the money.

AEM would come in second for Full EMS, IMO - they have issues or had issues with the CAS wheel having to be replaced so your timing doenst magically advance and get off map YIKES!!!

Power FC is not really in the class with these two, but it is a great unit for any build up to 400 WHP. The new PFCs are a bit more in line but either way if I was personally doing another S chassis build I would pick up a PFC and drop that in there for sake of ease of tuning and really don't need much more than that function wise on a 300-375 whp type build