View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 06:51 AM   #22474
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzann T. Lyons View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience. I will now definitely buy a leather protector to stay safe from any such burns. One more thing about the welder. I found this https://topreviewedten.com/best-mig-welder/. Is any of these MIG Welder, Handheld, 120VAC, LOTOS MIG175 175AMPmentioned in this list worth buying? If not then can you suggest some options?
Lincoln is the standard.

If I was buying for the house, though, the LOTOS is what I would get. It has the best adjustability, it can weld MIG/TIG/Stick, and it uses the higher amperage 220v power for better welding. It will do thin argon shield stainless and have no issue welding up a alternator bracket to the diff or it's powering belt driven pully to the driveshaft (real racecar move, great for endurance, not so great for drift or drag where you sit and wait)