View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 10:40 AM   #83
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
I woke up to this shit going crazy. Awesome!

I will say this.
1. we are not selling any DVD's. Shit is going to be FREE.99. we don't care about making our money back. Releasing it online for free.
2. Om1kron is a nerd who doesn't drive and couldn't get onto ziptied, so he's going to cry his eyes out in disappointment. That seems to be what I read every time he posts about it.
3. Hypertek bought JTP's old car thinking he was going to be such a rad dude. Then crashed it within a week trying to street drift. Good work, player.
4. Harry Potter lives in the asshole of NM. While we may be hipsters in your eyes, you'll always be pounding meth in mine.
5. Killer2001 made a forum when he was 15. Neat. I've got a chilidog with your name on it, nerd.
6. Driftthis is softer than baby thighs. You gonna cry about it?
7. This video isn't about street drifting you god damn FUCKING IDIOTS.
8. BECAUSE FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY

It's rad we found out that Zilvia does not support drifting, especially when a large percent of their members ARE dudes that drift.

This site is a god damn joke.

Best part about it is all these geeks that are crying about this shit will still watch it AND pass it on to their friends. I don't go around starting shit on forums, but you better fucking believe I'll stand up for something I took a year out of my life for, with everyone BUT myself in mind.

BYAH!