View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 10:51 AM   #21
[email protected]

Trader Rating: (0)
ericchou95@gmail.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneda3 View Post
i didnt know my feels = literal fact about a car he bought 2 years ago and just reposted the original build list.

makes 2 posts 2 different days in a row in this same section nut cant mention he go it from this same thread 2 years ago?

also this dude goes into for sale threads where guys are asking $13k for a car and he offers $9,000. keep defending guys who hide shit and lowball the shit of people and bitch at me for informing people with facts. wonder how many miles were on the engine when the guy in florida sold it... wasnt listed but if it was under a few thousand id have to think he wouldve said something.
why you tight? just move along, we get it you dont like the price, you dont have to buy, certainly not bash. sorry you had to go through all that effort stalking my zilvia profile and digging up content about the car from 2 yrs ago. This is Connecticut not florida lol, costs rise as you move closer to nyc, therefore prices go up, and if you didnt happen to notice during ur raging stalk, the price is or best offer..
ericchou95@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote