Thread: Cressidas
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #5
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftking777 View Post
This isnt going to help one bit. But i wish cressidas didnt have such ugly seats!

Damn living up north and not being able to find a rust free one locally.
My seats look nice man... what kinda Cressy are you talking about? 73 or 83?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
did you just get a cressida?

enjuku racing has a cressida section and offers parts.

did some research about them a while back when i was thinking of getting one in some cressida forums. i think people were trying to adapt z32 brakes on those cars and 5lug has to be custom drilled/weld studs in.
Yeah 5 lug shit is up and ready. They got conversion brackets and shit.

I don't have to worry about converting to 5 lug.

5 speed is another story, I'm not sure I really wanna start on working on cars again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
cressidas have been super bandwagon lately since old toyotas have became cool lol
still pretty ugly and cheap imo but thats why people like em

but they got potential .. like 5 spd swaps, coilovers etc

RANDOM SNAP>> SERIAL NINE CRESSIDA - Speedhunters
Naw Cressida scene is just getting bigger, just like the 240SX scene. I liked them like 3 years ago, but I couldn't get myself to buy another shitty car. I kinda just walked into this one.

The more people that become enthusiasts with the car the larger the market gets and more development of shit.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote