View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #79
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by project blackout View Post
how the f**k is chaser still in business? especially after you guys screwed over a Canada shop. ordered $20k worth of shit, and the owner said f*** off an gave them 2 bumpers... and joe, steve, mike, pete...whatever your name is this week, or if your actually a new guy. stop with the "imma make this place better" shit. i have personally been there, and done that. the owner DOES NOT give 2 flying f**ks about whatever customer base is left, let alone his employees.

for EVERYONE else:the owner has some bullsh*t company in china make ALL his kits. the product will never get better, simply because he pays dirt cheap (like $50 a kit) to have these made. and as long as they "look" close. then he doesnt care. oh and DONT buy if its not in stock, you'll never get it. and the reasoning why the hatches are "bent, not right, etc" is because there thrown around, stacked sh*t on top of them, etc.

new guy, you need to get the hell outta there while you can, and while he doesnt owe you a lot. otherwise it will get to the point that he owes you $4k for a paycheck, while your being slammed with ebay/paypal charges for listing junk that never sells. the company is a f'ing joke, and it will always be one. the products suck, management sucks, customer service will ALWAYS suck, and ownership just flat out BLOWS.

oh and as far as giving someone a full refund? i call complete bullsh*t on that. no one has EVER gotten a refund, EVER. the accountant lady DOES NOT exist. the bullsh*t he feeds you about "her" coming in every friday night is a flat out lie.
I agree, how are they in business?

Considering inverted hatches are cool for the ten seconds of novelty, and then you realize that you still have a hatch with quarter windows, and it's just ugly as hell.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote