View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 01:32 AM   #64
kiqs

Trader Rating: (0)
kiqs is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
a radiator is a radiator... it's not going to net you 10hp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I understand you're a business man so anyone who doesn't post that mishimotor radiators are the bomb you will have something to say about your warranties.

But my rebuttle is Kia offers damn near lifetime warranties on their cars, how many guys here own a KIA?

Just because you offer a lifetime warranty doesn't mean that you will get my or other peoples business, even if you pay for the radiator if I lose my job or I can return it no charge.

People have personal preferences, and sometimes stick to brand names they know.

I have a no name radiator in my car not ebay, not koyo, not mishmoto, not griffin, or lex whatever. Just a big motherfucking radiator that does the job and fits under my hood.

When it breaks, I will probably have a specialty radiator shop build me a radiator with a built in shroud and fans that mounts to my stock grounding locations so it doesn't bolt to my upper radiator support.

Which I can't currently buy from you, or koyo.

We all have different needs was my point.
Your first point and your second point both go i different directions. the first is like its implying "just get any it doesnt matter" but your second point goes at it in a different approach. and the way mishimoto responded is a valid response to your firsts post.
kiqs is offline   Reply With Quote