View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 02:50 AM   #1496
LSX13

Trader Rating: (0)
LSX13 is an unknown quantity at this point
AFTER a ton of mystery and sleepless nights lol, I finally found the OG drag 240 guys!

@Santos I bought your S13 back in Sept 2015, it's now V8 swapped (don't be mad) I know you were not find of the LS swapped 240s but this is just how it has to be! Just know it's in very good hands (I messaged you on FB for more history on the car).

I'm actually planning on running the same Weld RTS and coincidentally I already hit up Import Drag Solutions for a set of those QA1's. I'm shooting for about 800+ whp on a TH400 (3800rpm stall) (installed). Plans are to go 8's eventually. The car came with your B&M/master cylinder line lock hahaha. Funny thing is the previous owner mentioned someone running the SR to 600whp out in LA (I live in San Jose, CA) and I have seen the blue coupe in google pics but I never had proof it was my 240 until this thread. Thanks for documenting everything especially all the wheel /slick specs. I too came from the EVO game (VIII 6466 E85 gutted) and decided I wanted a S chassis V8 car.

Nice to meet you all!

img upload
LSX13 is offline   Reply With Quote