View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 11:45 PM   #137
Cloud_Strife
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Cloud_Strife is an unknown quantity at this point
Holy crap I got goosebumps after seeing you guys talk about that purple coupe.

As soon as I saw this thread, I saw the color code and remembered that car.

I lived in Portland, Oregon like a year ago. That thing was still for sale. If memory serves me right it's an auto and still had the 90's graphics on the driver's side.

Also funny, I used to live in Oahu (Hawaii). It costs anywhere from 1k and up to ship a car unless you are stationed there. I highly doubt they will go through with that.

That's insane both of you are talking about this car. When I would que up my searches while living there, it kept coming up and slowly I stopped saying "wow that's gay" and started thinking about buying and swapping to 5MT.

There was also a dude selling a legit Silvia Q's in two-tone teal complete RHD and import papers for like 11K in Bellingham I believe. At the time I didn't want to blow my savings but now I wish I had. The thing looked like they just drove it off the freaking lot.

Anyway, Diz I'd keep that guy's (thought it was a girl selling) number and either bug them with pics of cash or wait it out. It's going to be a big hassle for the Hawaii girl, and also a hassle for the seller.
Cloud_Strife is offline   Reply With Quote