View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 09:03 PM   #56
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice

The photo above is before I lowered the car an inch. Standing back from the car it was pretty gross looking. If you look closely the waves in the rear quarter were actually from a previous incident.

By the end of the night I had the front fenders pulled and I lowered the rear an inch. I only rub on the passenger side, I may need to hammer deep in the fender well on the hump that forms in the center of the tub.

Don't mind the reverse rake... The car cannot physically go any lower in the front. I have Type 3 over fenders on order. I'm hoping to receive those later this month.

I am still having rubbing on the driver side rear fender when I hit big bumps. I'll have to hammer out the bump that forms in the inside wheel well. The front wheels rub the tubs at full lock. I will need to do some full lock "testing" and then take my hammer to those spots.

My car is in an awkward stage right now, but I'm happy I can drive it around and do hood rat shit. I will get 2 more tires ordered for my drift spares.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk