Thread: Send them back?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 11:13 AM   #2
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe this is an extremely touchy topic. It's almost impossible to remain neutral on this topic.

But I will highly agree with you the racism and greed being out of control.

In my opinion, there is ultimately no kind of solution to this problem with a favorable compromise. Central America for fact is known for it's corrupt politics and lack of government control over its country. I could say "It's Mexico and etc. problems, let them fix it, send all immigrants back" but it's truly not that simple. Central America has a STRONG presence of drug cartels, gangs and paramilitary factions. This problem I do believe we cannot solve in THEIR homeland. Everyone wants us too, but we can't.

The reasoning most of the immigrants are leaving is for that reasoning. Most want a better life than what they're currently experiencing. I think truthfully the problem is, do we want to take the responsibility of saving them? the kids? the women?

This point of this entire immigration problem becomes blurred. We have to keep in my mind, not everything in the media we see is entirely true. There are immigrants that have came over, who is extremely violent, bringing in drugs, committing crimes against other Americans, creating potentially big gang problems for cities.

Simply there is just too many factors to effectively decide what's the best thing to do. We could bring and provide sheltering and stability for the kids and children...BUT, what about their separation from their mothers? their fathers? the safety condition of the shelter we could provide? rape? molestation? child abuse? racism? There just too many factors to effectively diagnose a solution to this problem.