View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 08:15 PM   #26
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
Yes, I can get replacement springs

But I would recommend getting Swift Springs if you want coilover replacement springs

JIC springs are cold wound and linear like the Swifts, but the Swift has more ability for customization, with spring rates, spring length, etc

Pretty much if you're going to spend the money for replacement springs might as well get some Swifts
Sprint FTMFW
I always get sprint when i get my coilovers
Normally in the front becuase the stock springs with coilovers are normally too long to go as low as id like to

Well priced, and great quality, and you can get any ID, Length and springrate combo you want just about!!!

+60 for logan!