View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 10:12 AM   #6
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
try load testing the battery, may have bad cell(s)
Original battery was definitely bad. I found it with leaked corrosion in the top. Everything now happened AFTER I found that, only strange thing I found that may explain the car not starting now. I believe the battery leaking on the top caused the surge to blow the 75 main fuse, as the new fuse has been totally fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Are you getting spark? Whats scary is when those main fuse blow, you can fry the ecu too....
I am starting to lean towards this.

No spark, last night we ruled that out completely as we tried new plugs just in case and tested on the VC the old and new.

The entire issue now is no spark, everything else seems fine.

So, I am leaning towards ECU. The battery I found leaking a week ago(ish), and I think that may have been the cause of the main fuse and potentially the ECU going bye bye.

Not 100% sure yet, but that?s the prevailing thought.