View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 11:11 AM   #19
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Took these pics this weekend when RE-building the coupe.

HEATER HOSES for the 2JZ-S13

The top hose consists of 2 90 degree heater hoses. with a coupler in the middle. pretty easy simple stuff.

the lower hose, i went to autozone and asked to look at there heater hose and grabbed one that looked like it could fit, i think i have the part number somewhere. but its pretty simple.

i also did some heat reflecting wrap over the heater hose since it is close to the motor and the downpipe once that is installed.

here are some more power steering for a 2JZ-S13 the stainless steel braided line is a out of the box ISIS line, i will be removing this in favor of a custom one later this year and i will be selling a copy of the one i built for myself if anyone is interested let me know. the other line is a factory DOHC hard line. and then a factory DOHC rubber line, as well as a 3/4" rubber hose from autozone to connect the pump to the resovoir.