View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 11:56 PM   #17
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Literally made a Facebook post about this a week ago, in 2014 I bought a BNIB Grex knob for $30, used it for a few months, and sold it to hotrodjoseph for $30.
Last week I saw a used, scratched up Grex sell for 95. Nice ones for over 100. What the fuck.

SAME. I bought a brand new grex knob for around the same price in like 2010 and seeing how much they go for now makes my head spin.

I bought a few things off of YAJ and to be honest I never really thought I got that good a deal on stuff after commission fees and shipping.

Whenever local car guys brought up possibly buying stuff on YAJ I always tell them my personal rule of thumb that after everything prepare to pay about double what you won the item for.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote