View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 09:45 PM   #79
KansaiDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
KansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud of
Hey guys, I'm in need of help, I need to figure out where the 6 wires on the throttle body need to end up at the ecu,what pin numbers? I've been through it but I've got to be missing something. Having issues with only a couple codes, mainly the low voltage correlation.

I've gone through the Accel Pedal wiring and the 6 wires end up at the correct pins in the ecu, but I'm unsure of the throttle body itself. I really need to figure out what pins they're supposed to end up at and what position on the TB plug, like how it's shown in the thread for the Accel pedal.

Also, I've found this on the interwebs, but there's no clear pin numbers
http://www.linkecu.com/support/docum...e%20Wiring.pdf

I really appreciate any help you guys can throw at this, I'm stuck and only waiting on this to get it running! Here's a pic for inspiration!