View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 05:30 PM   #12
Kviper52
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kviper52 is an unknown quantity at this point
Stock>”Drift”>Show(My S14 Progression)

I picked up a red dual cam slicktop manual window coupe, factory 5 speed for a pretty decent deal and thissssss is now the intended drift car. Got it with eBay coils and rep wheels on it, I traded a supercharged Previa I had for cash, 2 sets of wheels and a set of good tires for my LXZs. The wheels that I got are 3 pc, 17 in ssr Linea club sport vip, gonna throw em on the coupe.

And immediately scored a welded diff so I slapped it in

Wheeeelllsssss

Alright back on topic

The guys at Royalty did an AMAZING job and I got the car back a week ago, had to work in Columbia Sc so didn’t get to do much or enjoy it till this past weekend when I got to drive it and play out in the street.

Here are some pics from when I got it back with some buddies:

There was a meet on Sunday at the varsity in Atlanta. There used to be hugeee meets there 5-6 years ago till it all got shut down... so I wanted to attend the rebirth in the car I haven’t driven on the highway in almost 4 years. So a buddy of mine came over and we slapped all the ARC parts we could on, and the ganadors. But first the second ever car wash she had lol.

Also washed my “tow rig”

It too was neglected while the zenki was down [emoji20]

Got the everything on cept the oem jdm optional parts, the purple light, headlight lenses, and the ARC arc airbox. The airbox won’t fit without modification to my intercooler piping or box itself [emoji20] any input is welcomed on that front.

The car felt great and pulled hard all the way downtown to the meet. Met up with some friends there and rolled out with some locals I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time.

I think we are all caught up. The car is going to body work, then paint. And in 2 weeks I’ll be back home to start putting in all the other stuff and figuring out wiring for the light up stuff. The next stage is gonna be killer, feel free to comment, critique, whatever. [emoji171] y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1997 240sx -Wife Car

My Cars and Their story:
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=657376

Last edited by Kviper52; 05-01-2018 at 06:59 AM..
Kviper52 is offline   Reply With Quote