View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 08:17 AM   #67
PW180SX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
PW180SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13zack View Post
Looks good dude!!!! I gotta ask, how are the PBMs?
Thanks! They were great, but never got hardly any miles so I can't really say haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Luckinator View Post
this build started looking familiar until i got to the end and saw the regas hahaha. instagram friends woohoo! great build dude!

-luckyakalaurante
Haha thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
orly? Nifty... I've been thinking about trying to get out to some HPDE events this year in addition to the regular drift events... it'd be cool to have someone else out there in something other than a euro.
Heck yeah! I'll try and get to some of those events. It'll be in a different car though lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub40sx View Post
Car looks good. I always wondered what happened to that F&F looking car
Yeah, this be it! So glad those were vinyls and not actual paint or else I probably wouldn't have traded lol.

So plans have REALLY changed for this car, and I've decided to part out completely. I'd much rather like to pay off debt to rid of monthly bills and start new with something else. I've enjoyed building this car, but at this point in time it's better to get a fresh start haha.

Before I parted out, my Koguchi Power hood came in, so that was cool to rock for a day.

But it's all parted and stock now, being sold to one of my buddies. He's going to take good care of it though, and said if I ever want it back I have first dibs haha.

I'll be in a new project car fairly soon, and update if anyones interested!