View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 11:55 AM   #11
enriquetc240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
enriquetc240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
Here's my take on pricing. This isn't addressing your car specifically, but rather 240’s in general.

As soon as an S-chassis exceeds $15,000, it becomes exceedingly more difficult to sell. Regardless of the perceived value of the vehicle or if the price can be justified with a laundry list of modifications, I feel like they just don’t move very quickly. I see a lot of nice builds on here for a long time waiting for the right buyer. Perhaps it’s because when your get into that price range there are a lot more performance vehicles to consider.

As far is car is concerned, I have no idea where to begin with pricing it. It clearly has an absolute boatload of money under the hood, so I can’t imagine what its worth or who the target buyer would be.

Good Luck! Looks like it’s a hell of a ride.
Thanks bud, you are spot on.

I honestly haven't put a number on it for that reason.
It cant be priced in perspective to the amount of money put into it.

I am aware of the great loss that I am taking, however I didn't spend my money on this car thinking it was an investment. For that I would spent it on properties etc.

That being said I am open to trades.
I think this would be a considerable option to a person who might not have a ton of cash up front for a build, but does have a nice vehicle of value to barter.

Great Day everyone!