View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 01:44 PM   #20
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
My vote is for:

Option 3) You are a moron.

Just because you have money burning a hole in your pocket, does not mean that you should bother us with a "what should I do with my money" poll.

Think about it. If you had any bit of logic, you would think about what is more important and what takes precedence given your current situation. For example...

If your current engine is weak, high mileage, etc... then it would make sense to put that money into either a rebuild or replace. And if you buy a replacement, what makes you think that engine is not going to require more time and money? There are very few SR20DETs out there that are in tip-top condition. You easily could end up buying a clutch and/or turbo at the bare minimum, and possibly a rebuild if the engine is not as advertised. It happens all the time.

And if you need tires for example, then it would make sense to put that money towards wheels, rims, or whatever else you guys want to fucking call them. If you are going 5-lug, again... it would make sense to spend that money on wheels.

What does not make sense is to make a fucking poll and ask strangers....

ya fuckin moron
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote