View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 02:36 PM   #86
heavyd06
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
heavyd06 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a 91 240sx coupe which i love but at the meant time doesnt work need to change body harness or comporession is low..i gambkle on this car i had a 95 240sx autotragic but was my daily now i dont have a daily. the coupe has tein coilovers in the front and jdm ones in the back idk how good they are considering the car is standing still since april from previous owner not knowing whaqt he was doing..oh and i was gona buy new coils but a part time job in my college is not enough 300 every two weeks and have to pay rent and light we can barely afford it..heres some pics of the car..and i do intend to drift im in a team here in texas more specific the valley its called zero grip and its copyrighted so no one copy that name.

and thanks forutne auto for making this giveaway theres not much people who would do this..we the 240sx owners really appreciate whaqt u guiys are doing..keep up the good job..oh btw car is currently being fixed so ima start drifting asap..down here in the valley in texas mcallen, tx theres not any real legit places to drift so we do what we can to practice but all of us are talking to owners of big lots and stuff so ,maybe will have a spot..