View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #33
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting-pedobear View Post
4 year warranty on the dampers are you kidding me?
why would you buy anything else?

sorry stance.
Not kidding, if you blow the damper we will replace it for free.
The reason why we are doing that is because no one ever blows our dampers so why not stand behind that fact with an actual guarantee?

If I just told you no one ever blows our dampers - you may just disregard it as salesmanship.

Spherical bearings too, there is 6 per set. We'll replace them if they seize or rattle.

And lifetime warranty on the non moving parts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
I know typically you guys deal with the rwd crowd, but do you think you'd have any interest in developing any products for an evo X? I work right down the street from you guys, and I've been thinking about bringing the car by to get an exhaust made up.
Right now the development demands of RWD applications have us very busy. I wonder if the AWD crowd would take to our style?
I'm willing to develop for AWD but I need to get to know the wants and needs of grip drivers a little better to serve your platform properly.
A proper venue for that discussion is in place on our forum, its called the "wish list". Perhaps in there you can tell me a little more about the difference between what is offered for your car and what you wish was available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
any plans on making these for jzz30's as well?
thats the 3rd question about the soarer application in this thread already. The Competition Coilover for the JZZ is actually a bit more supple than the S-Chassis Comp coilover, so the immediate need for a softer higher grip setup just wasnt there which is why its not placed in the initial offering of the Pro line.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote