View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #134
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Good idea for a thread.

Alright, I've got one that I simply just haven't gotten around to really looking into much.

Once in awhile when I switch the wipers on it simply gets stuck in the on position. Not the switch itself, as I'll put it in the off position and the wipers will still keep going.

It's not the switch as I've tried 3. To my knowledge I haven't messed with the wiring concerning the wipers.

Any ideas where I should be checking first to fix this small, but irritating issue.
Yo Jimbo had the same thing happen to me. I thought it was the switch and it wasnt. I checked the hardness that goes from underneath the driver side to the fender well and the wires that are for the windshield wipers were grounding to bare metal. I guess in my case I had just did the hardness tuck because of my car being low it had chewed up the hardness and didnt noticed they were exposed and just did the tuck. So i took the fender off again and check all the wires there and sure enough them wires were exposed and grounding.... fixed it, put everything back on and everything was back to normal.

Not saying this will fix it but hey give it a try