View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 09:12 AM   #97
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
so how does this work, we have to find people in japan to buy shit fro yaj for us? i don't get it
Its taken me a couple of years to get reliable contacts in JP. If you have an item your interested in and would like to bid let me know. I usually can have a price shipped to you quickly. I do require full payment before bidding for obvious reasons. Ive set my alarm for 4:30 am to wake up and win items for people, if you want it chances are I'll win it. If not you get full refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertheless View Post
Yeah I would like more info as well
See above reply. I've sold to multiple members here, if you need verificaton/feedback pm me and I'll get you there sn's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoPlsr View Post
I love the money shot.

What brand is that Aero bumper lip? Vanquish? If you don't mind me asking, how much did it end up costing, client price?
Thanks, Did you get my PM?

Yes it's a Vanquish FRP. I test fitted it last night but I'll try to get some better pics if your interested. $350 Shipped for FRP Aero Bumper Lip and FRP Kouki Lip is $400 Shipped. The more I can get in one box the price might lower.