Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:44 PM   #123
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRS13JH View Post
Great build, car looks awesome. How far are you from getting it started?

Was the T3 peakboost manifold originally to suit a DET? What modification was required to make it suit the VE head? changing the hole shapes, cutting new holes etc?
Yes, the manifold was originally on my DET. Just take a rotary file, dremel, or die grinder to the bolt holes and oblong them in the direction the manifold has to move. I think I measured .125" the manifold had to come up.

Meanwhile, I finally got my seats back... Well, I got the passenger side seat back. I have to go pick up the rears tomorrow. This was your typical R32 GTR seat, however it had a tear in the bolster and well, I wanted a matching interior. I had a friend's father do the work. He's been doing old school resto's for 20years or more and he worked his magic on my interior. Obviously, I had the back pad reshaped to "mock" the Status seat. I'll get some more pictures of the rest of the seats when I get them.