View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:26 AM   #28
4x4le
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
4x4le is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 4x4le Send a message via Yahoo to 4x4le
I installed mine the other day. It really was one of them things that should be simple and strait forward but tended to piss me off being difficult. The hose is really stiff and makes it difficult to get the fittings lined up well enough to prevent cross threading. I really wish they would have went with push lock style an fittings instead of having the fittings already pressed on the hose. If I would have known then (at the time of ordering) what I know now I would have seen if it would be possible to just order the fittings that plug into the rack and pump and made the rest of the assemble myself with an goodies.

I do however think I am going to like this damn thing allot though now that its installed. The fitting that goes on the pump from the factory does seem to be a bottle neck somewhat. The holes that are in the banjo fitting do seem small and it seems like it may be hard for it to flow through. Also my high pressure line (factory) was swelling and leaking which is why I replaced it. However I swear that the steering input now is much easier! The steering wheel turns MUCH easier than ever before!
4x4le is offline   Reply With Quote