Thread: Eoken's S13
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 12:22 PM   #10
Eoken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Eoken is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright! because I planned on getting genuine bride low max seats I wanted to give the rest of the interior a similar theme. I found some "Bride" fabric on eBay. At the time I did not realize that it might me knock off because the picture were very convincing along with the reviews. I am really against companies making money off other peoples ideas (and logos) but you live and you learn... Anyways! everything turned out really well except for the door cards which were beyond tricky for me.

I used 3M super 90 spray adhesive. I worked well but it took some practice for sure.

Small piece of black suede to filling in the area the other fabric would to stretch into.

Sorry for all of the purplely photos at the beginning of this build. This was due to my camera not taking pictures well in low lighting (I work mostly at night on my car because I am so busy during the day lol). Don't worry I fixed this later on. and I will give you guys better pictures of the overall result.

Picture next to my 2006 350Z base, and 1996 Honda CBR 600F3.

This is the part I had trouble with the most. I first tried to put the fabric directly on the door car which did not work as it put creases in it... I ended up making a mold out of dirt in a trash bag lol. then I inverted it and glued it in place. I will probably have another go at this in the future because It did not come out that well.

I installed these with new power window switch bezels as my old ones had cracks. I also re-soldered the joints that were cracked in the little white box and fixed some sketchy wiring that one of the old owners did and magically the windows started working fine! lol

Eoken is offline   Reply With Quote