View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 07:38 AM   #1
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
SR20, KA, VG30, RB MAFs, ECUs, Ignitors, Garrett FMIC core, S13 switches, fog lights

Hey guys, I have some parts I need to unload. I'm happy to respond to any questions anyone may have via reply or PM.

SR20DET intake tube with MAFS $100
This is the OEM rubber intake. There are no tears and is in good condition. The MAF that goes with it is an S13 SR MAF.

S13 SOHC MAFS $20

S13 blacktop SR20DET manual ECU $100

VG30DETT 300zx TT Fairlady manual tranny ECU $80

S13 SOHC manual ECU $10

S14 KA OBD1 manual ECU $30

J30T ignitor chip $30
Can be used for your RB projects

RB20 RB25 RB26 pump drive collar $40 BRAND NEW
If you run an early version RB and are still on stock oil pump, you need this.

S13 mirrors $50

S14 Zenki passenger side fog light $30

IS300 fog lights $70

S13 climate control $30

S13 wiper switch $20

S13 turn signal switch $20

Garrett FMIC core $200
Time to ditch that Ebay or JDM brand intercooler if you're looking to make solid power. Garrett cores are byfar suprior in terms of thermal efficiency over any common JDM brand or Ebay knock offs of JDM brands. The dyno sheet below shows a comparison done by Full Race of a Garrett core vs a GReddy. Knowingly the Garrett is suprior over a JDM brand name, just imagine the advantages over a Mishimoto/Godspeed/Megan/Ebay one.

D16 Civic shift linkage $30
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links