View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 05:10 PM   #47
Teddyless
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of lightTeddyless is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Fantastic parts collection. It must feel so exhilarating drilling in to an un-cracked, perfect dash. Nice install work.
Your car has some cool company in that workshop place =)

Thank you! It was definitely one of the more stressful things I’ve done haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
The car looks amazing as always & the cutouts for the cage came out fantastic. Ups to you for drilling in all these 30 y/o plastic pieces lol. Making me think about a cage now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! Can’t wait to see yours with the gt4’s!

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Love how shitty KP hoods seem to fit. I have owned 3 of them and they all fit like ass!
Shit I have one now, brand new, fits terrible. At least it came with a sticker this time lol.

Love the car and progress op!

Man you’re not kidding. I searched forever for an original racing service max hood, but finally decided to throw in the towel and get a KP. It’s definitely going to need some work to look right haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Always love seeing updates on this car. So cool. Keep it up!

Thanks for the continuous support man! It really means a lot!