View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 06:40 PM   #43
sultan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
sultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139 View Post
if the wheels are worth a flying fuck there will be a stamping or a sticker showing the size, width, manufacturer, offset, model number etc...
my work vs-ss and work emitz have the sizes stamped on them, the ssr d5r's have a sticker.
my amistad type d, no sticker or marking. my old weds kranze cerberus, no sticker or marking. i guess they are not worth a flying fuck then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doluck View Post
No its not right... thats what im trying to tell you. if the maker says its a 10" wheel its not, and they say the offset is +35 well its not. Cuz the wheel is really 10.8" and the offset (from lip to lip) would change. The offset # we give is off the width from seat to seat.
that is completely wrong. backspace - centerline (based on overall width of course) = offset. i've measured wheels with marked sizes (rota grid off road, work emitz) and my measurements match what is on the wheel. rota said +10, it was +10, work said +0 and -16, it was +0 and -16.