View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 06:54 AM   #54
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Depending on the bulbs, some LEDs will need resistors to work - otherwise the car will think the bulbs are out. Weird system but I've seen a few cars exhibit things like that.

As far as the imagines underneath, someone beat me to it. All those adjustable arms look pretty beat - the heims looking like they're gone. I'd probably invest in a full arm set if your plan is not to go back to OEM [which I assume you aren't], very some new bushings for the subframe and diff, and do a full rear end drop to sandblast and powder everything.

The rear end is literally the first thing I do on every car - drop it, break it all down, sandblast it all, powdercoat, install new bushings, change all the lines, change the diff fluid, and before I toss up the completely re-done rear end, POR/15 undercoat that whole section of the underchassis the subframe sits against. I'm meticulous. If I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it to the best of my ability and TRY to only have to do it once [unless it's a drift car in which I understand why this logic cannot be completely followed].
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote