View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 10:13 AM   #11
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
TougeSR20Kid has a little shameless behavior in the past
Don't buy some aftermarket big injectors just get supra 440cc injectors online. They are top feed and will work just fine for what you need. They're factory and the 2j guys just give em away. I found a set for like 100 bucks that was from a dude who cleans and bench tests all sorts of used injectors and resells them online. As far as the lag thing, yeah your turbo is most likely wayyyyy to big. just get a gt28 with a t3 flange or a gt30 that would be plenty big. You gotta remember these are 2.0 liter motors and dont need some giant t3/t4 precision. Look at what the sr20 guys use... 400 to 500 cc injectors and gt28's or gt30s anything more than that is overkill and lag city. Yeah its a 6 cylinder and revs higher but still aint nobody got time for lag. Lastly for the ecu +1 for megasquirt or nistune. Just depends on how much money you want to spend. Nistune if you wanna cheaper option and megasquirt if you're good with wiring. Personally I'd say go megasquirt I've heard really good things and its only like 800 bucks. Plus its a stand alone with tons of tunability options.
Namaste mother f**ker
TougeSR20Kid is offline   Reply With Quote