View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 07:34 PM   #1
lilcim
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
lilcim is an unknown quantity at this point
LowLevel S13 240SX Build

Hi guys,

My name is Cimon, and I'm from Montreal, Quebec. I'm French, so don't worry if sometimes I make some little mistakes in the text

Here's my IG: @cimonbrouillette

Pretty excited to finally get in the S-Chassis family. On January 4th, I've bought my S13 as my new build for '15 season.

Hard to find some clean ones up here in Canada, not rusted & beaten as hell.

Good thing I've jumped on a deal, low mileage & very great condition '89 240SX HB.

That's how I've started this crazy journey. You'll love this thread, as I always take HD pictures during the build.

First week. First Zilvia night searches & PayPal abuses.
Found my 180SX Kouki Front End & Chuki Sideskirts. Kinda rough condition but worth the work for the price I've paid them.

First buildup selfie. I've dreamed for years to do a S13. Finally.

Always loved the way Kouki front bumpers looked with the license plate nicely cutted.

Finally got them ready for paint. Everything got primed to make place and work on the car! Looks so clean! Pretty excited

2 days later, I've received another delivery. An exciting one: Suspension & arms. Hell yes!

Made a bit of room in the front, relocated harness in case too.

And that's how it temporarily sits on the new wheel set, straight from VR Wheels. Incredible customer service, fast answers & shipping! Awesome.

As I want to make this build in the classic mood, I'll keep the front OE fenders & mod them to fit these. 50mm OverFenders for the rear are sitting patiently in the basement.
lilcim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links